Training and qualification needs for self protection
* In this LTC (formerly CHL) course you will be instructed and tested on requirements for the state of Texas in concealed & Open handgun carry.
* Along with this training you will be expected to already have the basic knowledge of how your handgun works and be proficient in basic marksmanship.
* Due to the short amount of time we have to instruct a great deal of material PLEASE become familiar with your weapon prior to the course.
* CHL / LTC (License To Carry) requirements can be found at https://txapps.texas.gov/index.html
* If time permits, browse through the Texas use of force statutes at this link: http://www.statutes.legis.state.tx.us/Docs/PE/htm/PE.9.htm
* Following classroom instruction, A handgun proficiency course will be shot that will include YOUR handgun and 50 rounds of ammo (assuming you qualify on the first of two chances) *** Qualifications can be done at a later date, within 1 years
Course requirements: http://www.five-o-chlservices.com/range-qualifications.htmlType your paragraph here.
Train - Fight - WIN !!
Texas Peace Officer since 1990
US. Army 10th Mountain Sergeant / Veteran
Texas licensed Special Investigator
NRA- Refuse To Be A Victim Instructor
TCOLE (Texas Commission of Law Enforcement & Education Instructor
TCOLE Firearms Instructor.
DPS Firearms Instructor
DPS School Safety / Guardian Instructor (Armed School Staff)
Gun Law Seminar Instructor
Texas Private Security Instructor levels 2-4 Instructor
ALERRT Exterior Response To Active Shooter ( Tactical )
ALERRT- Citizen Response To Active Shooter / Attack
Child & Parent gun safety instructor