Texas Peace Officer since 1990
US. Army 10th Mountain Sergeant / Veteran
Texas licensed Special Investigator
NRA- Refuse To Be A Victim Instructor
TCOLE (Texas Commission of Law Enforcement & Education Instructor
TCOLE Firearms Instructor.
DPS Firearms Instructor
DPS School Safety / Guardian Instructor (Armed School Staff)
Gun Law Seminar Instructor
Texas Private Security Instructor levels 3 & 4 Instructor
ALERRT Exterior Response To Active Shooter ( Tactical )
ALERRT- Citizen Response To Active Shooter / Attack
Child & Parent gun safety instructor
Private Classes are once again being scheduled and scheduled first come, first served. These classes are at your venue and schedule. Often conducted in your own living rooms, business and churches.
If your group becomes larger than anticipated, I can always accommodate a local business for your training.
Train - Fight - WIN !!
Training and qualification needs for self protection
* In this LTC (formerly CHL) course you will be instructed and tested on requirements for the state of Texas in concealed & Open handgun carry.
* Along with this training you will be expected to already have the basic knowledge of how your handgun works and be proficient in basic marksmanship.
* Due to the short amount of time we have to instruct a great deal of material PLEASE become familiar with your weapon prior to the course.
* CHL / LTC (License To Carry) requirements can be found at https://txapps.texas.gov/index.html
* If time permits, browse through the Texas use of force statutes at this link: http://www.statutes.legis.state.tx.us/Docs/PE/htm/PE.9.htm
* Following classroom instruction, A handgun proficiency course will be shot that will include YOUR handgun and 50 rounds of ammo (assuming you qualify on the first of two chances) *** Qualifications can be done at a later date, within 1 years
Course requirements: http://www.five-o-chlservices.com/range-qualifications.htmlType your paragraph here.